ABOUT US / KEY FACTS
Senior partner: James Wilson
Number of offices: 11
Number of personnel: Over 600 people including over a hundred partners and over 180 other lawyers worldwide.
Office locations: Beijing Dubai, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Le Havre, London, Monaco, Paris, Piraeus, Shanghai, Singapore
Revenue: £91.7 million (2012/13)
Date founded: 1870
Major practice areas: aviation, business & finance, commercial disputes, dispute resolution, energy & offshore, insurance & reinsurance, international trade, shipping
Types of law practised: English, French, German, Greek, Hong Kong and PRC.
Ince & Co Singapore has entered into a Formal Law Alliance, the Ince Law Alliance, with local law practice Incisive Law LLC. Members of Incisive Law LLC (which operates from the same office premises as Ince & Co Singapore) provide Singapore law advice and represent clients in both the Singapore Courts and in domestic and international arbitrations.
- Seatrade Asia Maritime Law Award 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Super Lawyers UK names eight Ince lawyers as Super Lawyers and four lawyers are recognised as Rising Stars in 2013
- Firm Winner for Greece – International Law Office (ILO) 2013 Client Choice awards: two lawyers also named as individual winners for shipping & transport, in Greece and Singapore
- International Law Firm of the year for Shipping – Chambers China Awards for Excellence 2013
- Winner of Best Work Placement Scheme – City Firm: LawCareers.Net Training & Recruitment Awards
- Roll On Friday’s Firm of the Year 2013 and 2012 – employee satisfaction survey
Visit our awards page for more information.
Clients: Our clients range from major international corporations through to smaller companies, sole traders and private individuals.
VAT Registration Number: GB 100206300
Press contact: Marketing Department, London