WHAT WE DO / BUSINESS & FINANCE / EU & COMPETITION
Ince and Co’s EU & Competition lawyers provide advice to clients on all aspects of EC and UK competition law, EU law generally and on the application of WTO trade rules.
Our knowledge and expertise in the shipping, insurance, international trade and energy sectors provide us with the business insights that benefit our clients.
Our advice to clients includes:
- abuse of monopoly power
- the effect of European Commission Procurement Rules
- anti-dumping duties on commodities
- competition investigations
- European Commission investigations
- European Commission and UK competition law
- filings in respect of mergers and acquisitions
- guidance on the UK Competition Act
- handling complaints to the European Commission about anti-competitive behaviour
- joint ventures before the European Commission and the Office of Fair Trading
- shipping conferences, consortia and pooling arrangements
- state aid.